Dear Customer / Supplier,
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the interested party must be informed in advance about the use of data concerning him and that the processing of personal data is only permitted with the express consent of the subject concerned, except in cases provided by law.
The Holder data is Im.Ex.Serve s.r.l. Via Delle Industrie 52, 20060 Colturano (MI) – Tel: +39 0298232433 - Mail: email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment:
Personal data are processed within the normal activity of the company Im.Ex.Serve s.r.l. for administrative and accounting purposes:
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
- Customer management (customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency checks)
- Supplier management (supplier administration contracts administration, orders, arrivals, selection invoices in relation to the needs of the company)
- Legal and economic treatment of staff
Subjects or categories of recipients to whom personal data can be communicated
External Companies or persons carrying out activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the commercial relationship such as:
- credit institutions
- consultants and freelancers, individuals and associates
Personal data will be stored for a maximum duration of 10 years and / or until the conclusion of the contractual relationship.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose their processing;
- to receive personal data relating to him in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if express, withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority;
Nature of data and consequence of non-communication
Without the processing and communication of data of a compulsory nature for the described purposes, it will not be possible to provide the interested party with the services and / or products required, in whole or in part.